July 15, 2018
ERM U @ NC State
July 15-20, 2018
A Week Long Hands-On Course for Executives
The State View Hotel, Centennial Campus, NC State University
ERM U @ NC State is a week long, intensive executive education course that will provide in-depth coverage of today’s most pressing risk issues as well leading practices for managing risks. The course will focus on risks in the context of strategic decision-making and governance.
Who Should Attend?
This course is appropriate for
- members of corporate boards who want to improve their oversight of risk
- executives who want to be more strategic in managing risks
- ERM leaders who want to get more value from their ERM process
OVERVIEW OF SESSIONS
- SUNDAY, JULY 15 | Registration (4:30 - 6:00 PM)
- Introductions and Welcome Reception
- MONDAY, JULY 16
- Making ERM More Strategic: The Value Proposition
- ERM Nuts and Bolts – Risk Identification, Assessment and Response
- TUESDAY, JULY 17
- Hot Topics in Risk Management: Disruptive Innovation, Cyber Risk, Reputational Risk
- Identifying and Monitoring Emerging Risks
- Developing “Playbooks” for Top Risk Exposures
- WEDNESDAY, JULY 18
- Evaluating How Your Organization’s Culture Impacts Risk Management
- The Risk Management Function – Organizational Issues and Governance
- Free time to network or explore Raleigh, NC
- THURSDAY, JULY 19
- Articulating Risk Appetite
- Modeling, War Gaming, and Other Risk Management Tools
- ERM Case Analysis
- FRIDAY, JULY 20
- Case Presentations and Discussions
- Developing an Action Plan for Your Organization
COURSE FEE | $7495
Register by May 15, 2018 and SAVE $500 | Use Code ERMUEarly
Early Registration cost is $6995 by May 15, 2018. Use code ERMUEarly. After May 15, 2018, registration cost is $7495. Register today and save $500 off your registration which covers course materials, accommodations and most meals. Participants will be responsible for their own transportation.
ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS available for previous workshop attendees (Advanced ERM, ERM Fundamentals and ERM in Higher Education). Contact us at 919-513-0901 or ERM_Initiative @ncsu.edu for further details.
CONFERENCE LOCATION | ACCOMMODATIONS
Accommodations for 5 nights from July 15-July 19, 2018 (checkout on July 20) are included in your course fee. Registered participants will automatically be added to the rooming list and provided a confirmation number.
The State View Hotel
2451 Alumni Drive
Raleigh, NC 27606
|Recommended Field of Study:||Specialized Knowledge|
|Learning Objective:||Understand emerging risk oversight trends|
|Recommended CPE:||30+ Hours|
$6995 early registration by May 15, 2018 (use code ERMUEarly)
$7495 after May 15, 2018
The ERM Initiative within NC State University's Executive Education, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
REFUND | CANCELLATION POLICY
Download the Cancellation Policy to read our policy on refunds and cancellations.
Important Cancellation Information:
- If written cancellation requests are received by 5:00 PM Eastern time, twenty-one (21) days PRECEEDING the date of the event, the registration fee will be refunded less a $50 processing fee.
- Due to financial obligations incurred by the ERM Initiative, a credit voucher equal to 50% of the registration fee will be issued for written requests received by 5:00 PM Eastern Time, seven (7) days PRECEEDING the date of the event. Credit vouchers can be applied towards future ERM Initiative events within 12 months of the cancellation.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for written cancellation requests received after 5:00 PM Eastern time seven (7) days PRECEEDING the date of the event.
Contact the ERM Initiative at email@example.com or call 919-513-0901.