Customized Enterprise Risk Management Training and Risk Oversight Coaching
Faculty who lead the ERM Initiative are regularly involved in providing customized education, training, and coaching related to enterprise risk oversight for all types of organizations. These programs often involve high-level educational sessions for boards of directors, audit committees, senior executives or middle management about the fundamentals of ERM and the connection of risk oversight to strategic planning and execution. Our faculty work with your organization’s leadership to design the curriculum and to tailor the workshop specifically to the organization’s strategic and governance needs, including advanced data gathering about risk perceptions and goals from workshop participants.
We are also available to work one-on-one with an organization’s risk leader in a coaching and mentoring role. Prior customized programs have involved public and private organizations spanning numerous industries, including banking, healthcare, publishing, construction, governmental agencies, and not-for-profit organizations.
Example of Prior Customized Offerings for Organizations
- One-to-four hour education sessions for audit committees and boards of directors on ERM fundamentals for board risk oversight.
- Half-day workshops for senior executive teams seeking to integrate strategic planning and ERM.
- Day-long programs for management that highlight ERM fundamentals and initial steps for developing a sustainable ERM value-adding process.
- Side-by-side coaching of senior executives to help them integrate ERM processes into existing strategic planning and performance management processes.
- Design and execution of customized online surveys of management and boards about the state of risk management processes and top risk exposures facing the enterprise.
- Evaluation of existing company ERM processes and generation of recommendations for strengthening the organization’s ERM approach for strategic advantage.
- To learn more about these opportunities, contact us using the form below or call us at 919.513.0901.
Upcoming ERM Roundtable Summits and Workshop
The ERM Initiative frequently hosts ERM related executive training sessions for individuals serving on boards of directors or in senior management roles of all types of organizations. The ERM Roundtable Summits, hosted in the Spring and Fall, provide a day-long program for executives to hear practical implementation insights from chief risk officers and other risk leaders about strengthening risk oversight in all types of organizations. Other Executive Education offerings include one-to-two day programs that focus on building an enterprise-wide risk management approach that integrates with strategic planning and enterprise governance. These offerings are open to the public. Learn more about upcoming opportunities.