November 19, 2019
Join us for our 1.5 day ERM in Higher Education Workshop
Join us for this 1.5 day ERM in Higher Education workshop on Tuesday-Wednesday, November 19-20, 2019 in Raleigh, NC. Based on participant feedback from prior years, we have extended the length of the workshop to 1.5 days. ERM leaders will gather in the at Vaughn Towers in NC State’s football stadium for a CPE-eligible workshop featuring real-world illustrations of university ERM implementations along with discussion sessions for sharing about ERM challenges and successful best practices.
Limited to just 50 participants, this intimate and interactive environment promotes greater interaction between attendees and speakers, and allows a greater sharing of experiences with colleagues. Don’t miss this unique learning opportunity.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Individuals leading university or college ERM efforts and the executives to whom they report. More than one individual may attend from the same institution.
Intensive. Invaluable. Interactive. This high-level workshop provides the tools and hands-on training to confidently and competently explore your questions regarding effective enterprise-wide risk management and oversight for college and university settings. You’ll interact with peers at other institutions to gather insights and ideas during a real-world, comprehensive workshop.
- Provide real-world illustrations of actual ERM implementations in college and university settings.
- Foster discussion among participants about ERM challenges and suggestions of techniques to strengthen ERM for colleges and universities.
- Enable participating institutions to benchmark their ERM practices relative to best-in-class ERM programs.
- Provide networking opportunities for participants to connect with ERM leaders in other colleges and universities.
- Refresh participant understanding of the fundamental elements and objectives of ERM and its relevance to colleges and universities.
PROGRAM INFORMATION (TBD)
CONFERENCE FEE | Early Bird Rate - $1125 by October 19, 2019
Early Registration cost is $1125 by October 19, 2019. After October 19, 2019, cost is $1225. The conference fee includes conference materials, breakfast and lunch, meeting break refreshments, networking reception on Tuesday, transportation to and from the hotel to Carter Finley Stadium on both days, and breakfast on Wednesday.
Please note that vegetarian options will be provided for both breakfast and lunch but due to the number of participants attending, any dietary restrictions are the responsibility of the participant.
Carter Finley Stadium at NC State University
The workshop will be held at
Carter Finely Stadium
NC State University
4600 Trinity Road
Raleigh, NC 27607
CONFERENCE ACCOMMODATIONS | TRANSPORTATION
Workshop Rate of $189 by October 28, 2019
The ERM Initiative has contracted with the Renaissance a room block at the workshop rate of $189. The cut-off date for this rate ends October 28, 2019 or while rooms are available.Transportation to and from the Renaissance Hotel to Vaughn Towers will be provided on both days. Additional transportation on Friday, October 18th from Vaughn Towers to the airport will be provided at the end of the workshop.
Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel | Workshop Rate of $189
4100 Main North Hills Street
Raleigh, NC 27609
Book your hotel accommodations for ERM in Higher Education before October 28, 2019.
|Learning Objective:||Understand emerging risk oversight trends|
|Recommended CPE:||12.5 (estimated)|
|Cost:|| $1125 by October 19, 2019
$1225 after October 19, 2019
The ERM Initiative is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy ( NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
REFUND /CANCELLATION POLICY
Download the Cancellation Policy to read our policy on refunds and cancellations.
Important Cancellation Information:
- Cancellation without penalty if written cancellation requests are received by 5:00 PM Eastern time, twenty-one (21) days PRECEEDING the date of the event.
- Due to financial obligations incurred by the ERM Initiative, a credit voucher equal to 50% of the registration fee will be issued for written requests received by 5:00 PM Eastern Time, seven (7) days PRECEEDING the date of the event. Credit vouchers can be applied towards future ERM Initiative events within 12 months of the cancellation.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for written cancellation requests received after 5:00 PM Eastern time seven (7) days PRECEEDING the date of the event.
- A full refund shall only be given for an event that is cancelled by the Initiative for any reason (speaker issues/conflicts, unexpected low attendance #s, etc.). NOTE: All other costs (exchange rate fees, airfare, etc.) incurred by the registrant for the event are the responsibility of the registrant with no additional refunds from the ERM Initiative.
Contact the ERM Initiative at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-513-0901.