April 25, 2019
Spring 2019 ERM Roundtable Summit Plus Post Roundtable Workshop
Join us on Thursday, April 25, for our Spring 2019 ERM Roundtable Summit featuring real-world examples of top-down enterprise-wide risk oversight by ERM professionals from Advance Auto Parts, Conagra, McDonald's and Stanford University from 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM. At the conclusion of our highly-popular one-day Summit, we will also be offering a Post Roundtable Workshop that will begin at 3:45 PM, followed by a cocktail reception with sessions continuing on Friday, April 26, 2019 from 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM.
ERM ROUNDTABLE SUMMIT (Limited Seating)
THURSDAY, APRIL 25, 2019 | 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Our Spring 2019 ERM Roundtable Summit will feature practical examples of ERM implementations presented by different speakers who each lead ERM in their organization. Don't miss insights from ERM leaders from Advance Auto Parts, Conagra, McDonald's and Stanford University.
The day will also include a session for participants to compare notes and discuss with other participants those ERM issues that they find most pressing.
Attendees for the Thursday only ERM Roundtable Summit will be eligible to earn approximately 5.0 hours of CPE.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Individuals serving in risk oversight roles, including chief risk officers, CFOs, CEOs, COOs, general counsels, internal and external auditors, treasurers, members of boards of directors, and other risk management professionals who can benefit from the presentations and dialogue.
Reasons to Attend:
- Gain insights of practical ways to position your ERM function to strengthen management's ability to recognize emerging risks
- Learn about techniques ERM leaders are using to engage management and the board in enterprise-level risk conversations
- Hear about a tactical framework for finding ways to strengthen the value of your ERM process
- Obtain insights about broader trends affecting all types of industries and entities that are creating forces of change in how we do business
- Engage in information exchange with fellow participants about a number of ERM techniques and challenges
- Take home ideas about examples and tools organizations are using in the ERM process
- Earn 5.0 CPE hours (estimated)
ERM ROUNDTABLE SUMMIT ADVISORY BOARD SPONSORS
POST ROUNDTABLE WORKSHOP
THURSDAY, APRIL 25, 2019 | 3:45 - 5:00 PM + COCKTAIL RECEPTION
FRIDAY, APRIL 26, 2019| 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Limited to 50 participants...the Post Roundtable Workshop will be taught by faculty who lead NC State’s ERM Initiative and it will consist of presentations and table-top exercises designed to facilitate dialogue and exchange of ERM practice insights among participants.
Topics AND agenda TO BE DETERMINED.
The afternoon on Thursday will conclude with a networking cocktail reception for workshop attendees to continue the dialogue.
The number of eligible CPE credit is approximately 4.5 but will be determined with the final agenda.
REGISTER BY DECEMBER 31, 2018 AND SAVE!
ERM ROUNDTABLE SUMMIT | $600 by December 31, 2018
Registration fee for the ERM Roundtable Summit is $600 by December 31, 2018. The regular fee is $650 after December 31, 2018. The conference will be from 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM with registration and breakfast beginning at 7:30 AM. Your registration includes all program materials, breakfast and lunch on Thursday, April 25, 2019.
POST ROUNDTABLE WORKSHOP | $600 by December 31, 2018
Registration fee for the Post Roundtable Workshop is $600 by December 31, 2018. The regular fee is $650 after December 31, 2018. The conference will start on Thursday, April 25, 2019 after the conclusion of the ERM Roundtable Summit from 3:45 PM - 5:00 PM followed by a cocktail reception. The workshop will continue on Friday, April 26, 2019 from 8:30 AM- 12:00 PM. Your registration includes all program materials, the cocktail reception on Thursday, April 25, 2019 and breakfast on Friday, April 26, 2019.
ERM ROUNDTABLE SUMMIT & POST ROUNDTABLE WORKSHOP
$1150 by December 31, 2018
You save $50 when you register for both the ERM Roundtable Summit and Post Roundtable Workshop by December 31, 2018. The regular fee for both events is $1200 after December 31, 2018. Your registration for both events includes all program materials, breakfast, lunch and cocktail reception on Thursday and breakfast on Friday.
Please review the cancellation policy below before registering.
Please note that vegetarian options will be provided but due to the number of participants attending, any dietary restrictions are the responsibility of the participant. Items will be labeled accordingly.
CONFERENCE LOCATION & ACCOMMODATIONS
$189 by March 27, 2019
The Workshop and Summit will be held at the Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel. The cut-off date to make reservations at the conference rate is March 27, 2019 or while rooms are available within the room block for the conference.
Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel
4100 Main at North Hills Street
Raleigh, NC 27609
|Learning Objective:||Understand emerging risk oversight trends|
ERM Roundtable Summit
Thursday, April 25, 2019
Thursday-Friday, April 25-26, 2019
ERM Roundtable Summit | $600 before December 31, 2018 | $650 after December 31, 2018
Post Roundtable Workshop | $600 before December 31, 2018 | $650 after December 31, 2018
BOTH EVENTS | $1150 before December 31, 2018 | $1200 after December 31, 2018
The ERM The ERM Initiative within NC State University’s Executive Education, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.nasbaregistry.org.
REFUND | CANCELLATION POLICY
Download the Cancellation Policy to read our policy on refunds and cancellations.
Important Cancellation Information:
- If written cancellation requests are received by 5:00 PM Eastern time, twenty-one (21) days PRECEEDING the date of the event, the registration fee will be refunded less a $50 processing fee.
- Due to financial obligations incurred by the ERM Initiative, a credit voucher equal to 50% of the registration fee will be issued for written requests received by 5:00 PM Eastern time, seven (7) days PRECEEDING the date of the event. Credit vouchers can be applied towards future ERM Initiative events within 12 months of the cancellation.
- A FULL refund shall only be given for an event that is cancelled by the Initiative for any reason (speaker issues/conflicts, unexpected low attendance #s, etc.). NOTE: All other costs (exchange rate fees, airfare, etc.) incurred by the registrant for the event are the responsibility of the registrant with no additional refunds from the ERM Initiative.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for written cancellation requests received after 5:00 PM Eastern time seven (7) days PRECEEDING the date of the event.
Contact the ERM Initiative at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-513-0901.