April 24, 2020
Spring 2020 ERM Roundtable Summit plus Pre-ERM Roundtable Workshop
Join us on Friday, April 24, 2020, for our Spring 2020 ERM Roundtable Summit from 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM featuring real-world examples of top-down enterprise-wide risk oversight from ERM leaders. Prior to the Summit, we will also be offering a Pre-ERM Roundtable Workshop on Thursday, April 23, 2020 that will begin at 1:00 PM followed by a cocktail reception for our Pre-Roundtable participants.
PRE-ERM ROUNDTABLE WORKSHOP
THURSDAY, APRIL 23, 2020 | 1:00 - 5:00 PM + COCKTAIL RECEPTION
Limited to 50 participants…the Pre-ERM Roundtable Workshop will be taught by faculty who lead NC State’s ERM Initiative and it will consist of presentations and table-top exercises designed to facilitate dialogue and exchange of ERM practice insights among participants.
Topics AND agenda to be determined.
The afternoon on Thursday will conclude with a networking cocktail reception for workshop attendees to continue the dialogue.
The number of eligible CPE credit is approximately 4.5 but will be determined with the final agenda.
5:30 - 7:00 PM
Networking Cocktail Reception for Pre-Roundtable Participants
ERM ROUNDTABLE SUMMIT (Limited Seating)
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2019 | 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Our Spring 2020 ERM Roundtable Summit will feature practical examples of ERM implementations presented by different speakers who each lead ERM in their organization. Don't miss insights from ERM experts leading their organization's enterprise risk management.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Individuals serving in risk oversight roles, including chief risk officers, CFOs, CEOs, COOs, general counsels, internal and external auditors, treasurers, members of boards of directors, and other risk management professionals who can benefit from the presentations and dialogue.
Reasons to Attend:
- Gain insights of practical ways to involve your ERM function in the consideration of risks affecting proposed alternative strategic initiatives.
- Hear real world examples of how ERM is providing value for key decision-makers in the organization.
- Engage in information exchange with fellow participants about a number of ERM techniques and challenges.
- Take home ideas about examples and tools organizations are using in the ERM process.
- Earn 5.5 CPE hours (estimated).
ERM ROUNDTABLE SUMMIT AGENDA | To Be Determined
ERM ROUNDTABLE SUMMIT ADVISORY BOARD SPONSORS
PRE-ERM ROUNDTABLE WORKSHOP | $650
Registration fee for the Pre-Roundtable Workshop is $650. The workshop on Thursday, April 23, 2020 will be from 1:00 - 5:00 PM followed by a cocktail reception. Lunch will be provided prior to the start of the workshop.
ERM ROUNDTABLE SUMMIT | $650
Registration fee for the ERM Roundtable Summit is $650. The conference will be from 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM with registration and breakfast beginning at 7:30 AM. Your registration includes all program materials, breakfast and lunch on Friday, April 24, 2020.
PRE-ERM ROUNDTABLE WORKSHOP AND ERM ROUNDTABLE SUMMIT | $1200
Save $100 when you register for both the Pre-ERM Roundtable Workshop and ERM Roundtable Summit. Your registration for both events includes all program materials, lunch and cocktail reception on Thursday and breakfast on Friday.
Please review the cancellation policy below before registering.
Please note that vegetarian options will be provided but due to the number of participants attending, any dietary restrictions are the responsibility of the participant. Items will be labeled accordingly.
CONFERENCE LOCATION & ACCOMMODATIONS
$189 BY MARCH 25, 2020
The Workshop and Summit will be held at the Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel. The cut-off date to make reservations at the conference rate is by MARCH 25, 2020 or while rooms are available within the room block for the conference.
Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel
4100 Main at North Hills Street
Raleigh, NC 27609
|Prerequisites & Advanced Preparation:||None|
|Learning Objective:||Understand emerging oversight risk trends|
|Recommended CPE:||Pre-ERM Roundtable Workshop
Thursday, April 23, 2020
ERM Roundtable Summit
Friday, April 24, 2020
|Cost:||Pre-ERM Roundtable Workshop | $650
ERM Roundtable Summit | $650
BOTH EVENTS | $1200
The ERM Initiative within NC State University’s Executive Education, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.nasbaregistry.org.
REFUND | CANCELLATION POLICY
Download the Cancellation Policy to read our policy on refunds and cancellations.
Important Cancellation Information:
- If written cancellation requests are received by 5:00 PM Eastern time, twenty-one (21) days PRECEEDING the date of the event, the registration fee will be refunded less a $50 processing fee.
- Due to financial obligations incurred by the ERM Initiative, a credit voucher equal to 50% of the registration fee will be issued for written requests received by 5:00 PM Eastern time, seven (7) days PRECEEDING the date of the event. Credit vouchers can be applied towards future ERM Initiative events within 12 months of the cancellation.
- A FULL refund shall only be given for an event that is cancelled by the Initiative for any reason (speaker issues/conflicts, unexpected low attendance #s, etc.). NOTE: All other costs (exchange rate fees, airfare, etc.) incurred by the registrant for the event are the responsibility of the registrant with no additional refunds from the ERM Initiative.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for written cancellation requests received after 5:00 PM Eastern time seven (7) days PRECEEDING the date of the event.
Contact the ERM Initiative at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-513-0901.