November 3, 2017
SAVE THE DATE for the Fall 2017 ERM Roundtable Summit
|Date of Event:||Friday, November 3, 2017 | 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Location:||Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley, Raleigh, NC|
$495 (online registration is currently unavailable and
will be available starting June, 2017
Join us for the Fall 2017 ERM Roundtable Summit on Friday, November 3, 2017 in Raleigh, NC at the Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley. The conference will feature real world examples of top-down risk oversight and the integration of ERM practices and strategy. The day will feature practical examples of ERM implementations presented by four different speakers who each lead ERM in their organizations. The day will also include a session for participants to discuss ERM issues with other participants.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Individuals serving in risk oversight roles, including chief risk officers, CFOs, CEOs, COOs, general counsels, internal and external auditors, treasurers, members of boards of directors, and other risk management professionals who can benefit from the presentations and dialogue.
Reasons to Attend
- Hear about critical success factors from ERM programs that have demonstrated value over a number of years and across changes in company leadership.
- Learn about risk assessment techniques used to engage business unit leaders in the prioritization of financial and non-financial risks.
- Engage in information exchange with fellow participants about a number of ERM techniques and challenges.
- Gain insights of techniques for benchmarking current ERM practices to identify opportunities for enhancement.
- Hear practical case-study illustrations of how companies are integrating ERM with strategy.
- See examples and tools organizations are using in the ERM process.
- Earn 5.0 hours of CPE.
The agenda is currently being determined. More details will be provided as speakers and topics are confirmed.
CONFERENCE FEE | $495
Registration fee is $495. Online registrations will be availabe in June, 2017. The conference will be from 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM with registration and breakfast beginning at 7:30 AM. Your registration includes all program materials, breakfast and lunch on Friday.
Please note that vegetarian options will be provided for both breakfast and lunch but due to the number of participants attending, any dietary restrictions are the responsibility of the participant. Items will be labeled accordingly.
CONFERENCE LOCATION & ACCOMMODATIONS
$189 by Wednesday, October 11, 2017
The conference will be held at the Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valey The cut-off date to make reservations at the conference rate is October 11, 2017
Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley Hotel
4500 Marriott DRive
Raleigh, NC 27612
|Learning Objective:||Understand emerging risk oversight trends|
The ERM Initiative within NC State University's Executive Education, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.
Download the Cancellation Policy to read our policy on refunds and cancellations.
Important Cancellation Information:
- If written cancellation requests are received by 5:00 PM Eastern time, twenty-one (21) days PRECEEDING the date of the event, the registration fee will be refunded less a $50 processing fee.
- Due to financial obligations incurred by the ERM Initiative, a credit voucher equal to 50% of the registration fee will be issued for written requests received by 5:00 PM Eastern time, seven (7) days PRECEEDING the date of the event. Credit vouchers can be applied towards future ERM Initiative events within 12 months of the cancellation.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for written cancellation requests received after 5:00 PM Eastern time seven (7) days PRECEEDING the date of the event.
For further information, call the ERM Initiative at 919-513-0901.
Contact the ERM Initiative at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-513-0901.