April 26, 2018
Spring 2018 ERM Roundtable Summit Plus Pre-Roundtable Workshop
Join us for our Spring 2018 ERM Roundtable Summit featuring real-world examples of top-down enterprise-wide risk oversight. In addition to our highly-popular one-day ERM Roundtable Summit on Friday, April 27, 2018, we will be offering again a half-day pre-Roundtable Executive Education Workshop on Thursday afternoon, April 26, 2018 (1:00 – 5:00 pm).
THURSDAY, APRIL 26, 2018 | 1:00 - 5:00 PM + COCKTAIL RECEPTION
Limited to 50 participants...the pre-Roundtable Workshop will be taught by faculty who lead NC State’s ERM Initiative and it will consist of presentations and table-top exercises designed to facilitate dialogue and exchange of ERM practice insights among participants. Topics to be determined
The afternoon will conclude with a networking cocktail reception for Workshop attendees to continue the dialogue.
Pre-Roundtable Workshop attendees will be eligible to earn 4.0 hours of CPE for the Thursday session.
ERM ROUNDTABLE SUMMIT (Limited Seating)
FRIDAY, APRIL 27, 2018 | 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Our Spring 2018 ERM Roundtable Summit will feature practical examples of ERM implementations presented by different speakers who each lead ERM in their organization. Topics to be determined.
Attendees for the Friday-only ERM Roundtable Summit will be eligible to earn 5.5 hours of CPE.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Individuals serving in risk oversight roles, including chief risk officers, CFOs, CEOs, COOs, general counsels, internal and external auditors, treasurers, members of boards of directors, and other risk management professionals who can benefit from the presentations and dialogue.
Reasons to Attend
- Hear about critical success factors from ERM programs that have demonstrated value over a number of years and across changes in company leadership.
- Hear practical case-study illustrations of how companies are integrating ERM with strategy.
- Learn about risk management techniques used to engage business unit leaders in the prioritization of the entity’s most significant potential risks.
- Engage in information exchange with fellow participants about a number of ERM techniques and challenges.
- Gain insights of techniques for benchmarking current ERM practices to identify opportunities for enhancement.
- See examples and tools organizations are using in the ERM process.
ERM ROUNDTABLE SUMMIT SPONSORS
PRE-ROUNDTABLE WORKSHOP & ERM ROUNDTABLE SUMMIT
PRE-ROUNDTABLE WORKSHOP | $500
Registration fee for the Pre-Roundtable Workshop is $500. The conference will be from 1:00 - 5:00 PM with registration beginning at 12:30 PM. Your registration includes all program materials and the cocktail reception on Thursday, April 26, 2018.
ERM ROUNDTABLE SUMMIT | $595
Registration fee for the ERM Roundtable Summit is $595. The conference will be from 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM with registration and breakfast beginning at 7:30 AM. Your registration includes all program materials, breakfast and lunch on Friday, April 27, 2018.
PRE-ROUNDTABLE WORKSHOP & ERM ROUNDTABLE SUMMIT | $995 (SAVE $100)
You save $100 when you register for both the Pre-Roundtable Workshop and the ERM Roundtable Summit. Total cost is $995. Your registration for both events includes all program materials, cocktail reception on Thursday and breakfast and lunch on Friday.
Please review the cancellation policy below before registering.
Please note that vegetarian options will be provided but due to the number of participants attending, any dietary restrictions are the responsibility of the participant. Items will be labeled accordingly.
CONFERENCE LOCATION & ACCOMMODATIONS
$189 by Thursday, April 5, 2018
The Workshop and Summit will be held at the Renaissance Raleigh North Hills. The cut-off date to make reservations at the conference rate is April 5, 2018.
Renaissance Raleigh North Hills
4100 Main at North Hills Street
Raleigh, NC 27609
|Learning Objective:||Understand emerging risk oversight trends|
4.0 | Pre-Roundtable Workshop
Thursday, April 26, 2018
5.5 | ERM Roundtable Summit
Friday, April 27, 2018
$500 | Pre-Roundtable Workshop
Thursday, April 26, 2018
$595 | ERM Roundtable Summit
Friday, April 27, 2018
$995 for BOTH EVENTS
The ERM Initiative within NC State University's Executive Education, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.
Download the Cancellation Policy to read our policy on refunds and cancellations.
Important Cancellation Information:
- If written cancellation requests are received by 5:00 PM Eastern time, twenty-one (21) days PRECEEDING the date of the event, the registration fee will be refunded less a $50 processing fee.
- Due to financial obligations incurred by the ERM Initiative, a credit voucher equal to 50% of the registration fee will be issued for written requests received by 5:00 PM Eastern time, seven (7) days PRECEEDING the date of the event. Credit vouchers can be applied towards future ERM Initiative events within 12 months of the cancellation.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for written cancellation requests received after 5:00 PM Eastern time seven (7) days PRECEEDING the date of the event.
For further information, call the ERM Initiative at 919-513-0901.
Contact the ERM Initiative at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-513-0901.